This is for people who really, really want to learn Korean, but aren’t sure where to start.
The structure and content of the lessons vary according to your goals. If you’re learning Korean for survival because say, you’re planning to study in Seoul, then we’ll approach the lessons with the objective of equipping you with the skills you need to live and study in Korea. If Kpop is the main motivation behind your studies, then we’ll incorporate that into the lessons and assignments. The goal is to enrich your learning experience with materials that are interesting and relevant to you, so that you remain motivated and driven.
NO. OF HOURS PER LESSON 2
NO. OF LESSONS PER MONTH 4 – 8 (depending on your needs)
FEE (inclusive of materials)
- For 1:1 tutoring: RM45/hour
- For groups of 2 people: RM40/hour (per pax)
- For groups of 3-4 people: R35/hour (per pax)
This course includes:
- Lesson notes & worksheets (available in both hard copy and PDF)
- Additional materials (may vary from lesson to lesson)
- Whatsapp and Kakaotalk support
Interested? Send me a message on Facebook and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!