If you’re visiting Korea in a month and want to learn just enough basics to help you survive the trip on your own, this is for you.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Read just about anything in Korean (maps, signs, menu)
- Order food in restaurants
- Ask for directions
- Make purchases
- Haggle (nicely!)
- Interact with your Airbnb hosts
- Communicate with locals in a simple, concise manner
NO. OF LESSONS 4
TOTAL HOURS 8
FEE (inclusive of materials) RM250
This course includes:
- Complete lesson notes & worksheets (available in both hard copy and PDF)
- 1-month Whatsapp and Kakaotalk support (in case you have any questions)
Interested? Send me a message on Facebook and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!